Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our crazy new house

Okay, I've been getting lots of questions about the house...so here goes! I have a bunch of pictures downloaded here so you can see what it looks like now. I'll be posting lots of pics of the changes taking place, mostly inside. Then of course, there will be "after" pictures. Not sure when we'll be moving in...depends on when our cabinets and countertops come in. Supposed to take 3-4 weeks. But that's okay because we have a lot of priming, painting, and floor sanding to do inside. And with football still going on, our time to work over there consists solely of the weekends.

As you can see from the picture, the outside is yellow and it has a one-car garage.

This picture is standing just inside the front door looking from the living room to the dining room.



This picture is looking from the dining room into the kitchen. The kitchen and bathroom are being all torn out and redone. The kitchen right now is down to the studs at the moment. I just keep forgetting to take my camera over. I have to go back later today so I'll try to take some pictures of what it looks like today. Our contractor was getting the cabinets and countertops ordered today. Yippee!

2 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Hi Heidi!
Drew B mentioned to me that you had a blog, so I'm glad I found it! Congrats on your new house! How exciting! I'm subscribing to your blog so I can keep updated and get to know your family better. I have a blog, too. If you want to check it out it is momforhim.blogspot.com. :-)
Jessica T

HJ Selch Photography said...

Yeah! Your home ownders!!! :)