Thursday, February 5, 2009

I know it's been years since the last post...

I'm so sorry that I am a terrible blogger! I do have an excuse at the moment though. I can't stand being at the computer for very long because of the extreme nausea I have. And the reason I am nauseous is because Maranell baby #3 is on the way! I am 12 weeks pregnant currently and due on August 17. Although the baby will probably be delivered a week or two before that since this will be my 3rd c-section. So sitting at the computer typing a blog entry has not been high on my to-do list lately. But I've decided it's time to post SOMETHING at least, so you don't think we've fallen off the face of the earth.
Our house was completed in early December and we have been thoroughly enjoying our new kitchen and bathroom. And this week I have again taken up some painting (with a respirator mask on of course, Dad). I am working on the living room and dining room. We'll see how long it takes to finish it.
Here are some pictures of the kids as of yesterday!

5 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Congratulations!!! I bet the kids are excited!

Andy and Katie said...

Heidi!
I'm glad Eden got her valentine--when I asked Ava who she wanted to make one for, the only person she chose was Eden! And CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy...I did not know!!!! How fun!!!!

AJ King said...

Welcome back! Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hopefully that will pass and the rest of the pregnancy will be smooth sailing! Cute pics of the kids!

Kristy said...

Aw, send Aunt Kristy those pictures in an email please!! I need some new ones! Except the one of Carter "womanizing" just can't go away! :)

Elaine said...

Great pictures, Heidi! Eden looks very cute with pigtails. Carter is very cute.